I'm trying to get some artistic goals started. To do this I need a premium membership. Any help will be appreciated. ^-^
Feel free to invest in some of the prints also, if you enjoy them.
Order through this widget if you're ordering a full color design. Order through a note for the other options available: Learn More...
Methods Available: Traditional or Digital
Payment Methods Accepted: Deviant Art Points or PayPal
Size Offered: 8.5" x 11.5" (2550 x 3307 pixels) as Portrait or Landscape.
Stages Of development: Drafts -> Official Sketch -> Art Work.
Description: Provide a detailed description of what it is that you desire. Do not leave out any detail that may aid the creation of the artwork to your satisfaction. The artwork will be created entirely based on the description provided.
Price for full color design: $25.00
Traditional or Digital
Traditional will consist of HB pencils, coloring pencils or ink pen as mediums.
Digital artworks will be done on Gimp2.8 or on Windows7 Paint.
Payment Methods Accepted
Deviant Art Points or PayPal
3" x 5" (216 x 360 pixels) or smaller as Portrait or Landscape
Am I new to you, want to sample my art before ordering something more serious, would you like to test my skills on what I could do for you? Then this is the commission for you. Just provide de a detailed description of what it is that you desire. Be sure to include every minute detail. The artwork will be created entirely based on that description. With this you'll be able to test the best of my abilities and evaluate how long it could take to get the job done, otherwise known as "Time and Effort" followed by "Policy & Guarantee" being described in the "Before Ordering" section. This is especially true for the designs that will be colored digitally.
Stages Of development:
Drafts -> Official Sketch -> Art Work.
Drafts will be developed for you, the consumer, to critic so that adjustments to the design prior to the finish product can be made. This stage of the process may involve many drafts before the official work is done. Once drafts have been sorted through, an official sketch will be done in which the you may participate in the final adjustments by providing your final opinion. After that stage of development and the final decision has been made, final work is done to complete finished product.
As it states above, you name the price: $5.00/ 400 DA Points or less. It's completely up to you. If you like what you see, pay what you feel it's worth plus shipping if requesting original physical items.
This includes Line Arts, Black and White or Grey Scale Drawings, Full Color Designs or a basic animation.
Please read the following sections to learn about the Policies, Guarantees and Regulations/Limitations.
Time & Effort
Each piece takes time. The amount of time it takes to make each piece can vary from a few days to months depending on the amount of detail, the surface chosen, size and the medium used to bring it to life. However, for all the time it may take, there is an advantage for your patience in the following policy.
Consumers don't have to pay a cent until they have seen a preview of the job completely finished, and finished to their satisfaction. However, the product will not be sent by mail, by e-mail for full download or delivered personally (if you are within my local region) until the full price has been paid. This policy ensures a mutual advantage for both the consumer and the producer of the product.
Any and all requests for pornography, sexual themes, unnecessary nudity or anything related to such will be denied. Blood, Gore, Violence and Macabre and Horror are available for request so long as they follow this rule. Vore is a type or sexual theme and will not be accepted.
Consumers must be 17 or older in to order graphically mature content.
Third Party Content such as content owned by other companies or artists such as Hasbro, Funimation, Viz Media, etc; will also be denied. The use of such content in my artwork suggests copyright infringement and will damage the level of originality of my work.
Deviant Art Gallery Featuring Information:
All artworks produced under this commission offer will be featured in my gallery as part of my online artist portfolio for viewing. Such artworks will not be available for free download or purchase as premium content. They will be water marked and contain my artist's signature.
Consumers will be able to find their art in the "Completed Commissions" folder of my deviant gallery.
Commonly Asked Questions:
1. Can I upload this elsewhere as my own work? No, you may not. While the artwork will be yours to use as you please, you may not claim it as your own work. While you may have provided the description information necessary for its creation, the labor put in to it was not by your hand.
2. Can I profit off of it? I'd prefer it if you didn't try, but as said before, the file is yours to do as you wish with it once it has been sent or delivered to you. If you do plan to profit off of it, please specify the type of usage and purpose. Ex. If it's for a movement or a T-shirt design for your shop or company, etc.
3. Since I provided the concept, don't I get some credit from the design? You will be credited as Concept Advisor.
4. If I paid for it, how come I can't claim it as my own? Think of it this way, just because you buy a laptop, game console or any other device, it does not mean that it was made by you. While you own it and use it however you wish, the license and copyright patent is accredited to those who made it for you. Ex. Xbox 360 software and games is a product by Microsoft Studios and associates (Ubisoft, Bungie, 343 Industries, etc.).
5. How about if I just order the line art, will I be able to upload a fully colored version by me? Yes you may. Just remember to credit me as the line artist in the details of your work.
6. What if my product gets damaged, what do I do? A digital package will be sent to the email address that you'll provide as is specified in the "When Ordering" section. Such package will include all the drafts that contributed to the art work's development, the official sketch and the completed artwork. All with artist signature in one of the corners as specified earlier. If the physical product is damaged the files provided will be ready for you to reprint it all.
7. Will I be able to order another commission from you in the future? Yes, you may order as many different commissions as you like, just know that each one takes time to do. You patience for each one will be greatly appreciated.
8. What if I need you to do one right away and have it ready by the next day? I'm sorry, but my best works are never finished over night. You may wish to consult a different artist if such is your situation. Not to mention, I'll often be working on many commissions at once. Each order being finished in succession. Thus why the long waiting time and the Policy Guarantee.
9. What's your preferred payment method? PayPal, but deviants can pay with points equivalent to the USD value.
10. Can I pre-order and pay later? Yes, as specified in the Policy Guarantee, you don't have to pay right away. You can also pay little by little until the due balance has been cleared with no extra charge for interest. However, once the product has been finished you must pay full price before the package of the artwork can be sent to you by mail and/or e-mail.
11. Can I have the artwork then pay? No you may not. Due to previous experiences I no longer offer such privileges. The due balance must be fully cleared before the package is delivered.
Contact me personally in order to express your interest by e-mail, by a message through Facebook or through a note if you are Deviant Art user, in which you provide an email address where I may send the Digital Copy package. You should also include your mailing address if you wish to have the original physical items.
You will be sent a form of which to fill out your order. If prefer to fill the information electronically, you may do so by answering each space appropriately in your message so it may be passed on to a file that will be sent to you for your hand signature. Send back the file with your signature as confirmation of your order so that the product creation process may begin.
As specified earlier, you do not have to pay until the product is complete. You patience is greatly appreciated.
Whenever a stage of the artwork has been completed, you will be notified by email address. If you are a deviant, you will be notified through a note. Both will provide a link of the preview found in the "Works In Progress" folder of my Deviant Art gallery. Provide your feedback whether or not it requires adjustments and what those will be.
Once the product is complete, a signed preview will be available in my "Completed Commissions" folder. The link of which will be sent by e-mail or note. At this time you should clear your due balance in order to receive your package.
Thank you for your time,
Aida L. Ortiz Ralph